Salsa Footwork Battle and Training Pass
This offer includes 1 pass for our Salsa Footwork Battle and Training Experience
Time: 19:00 – 20:30
Expire in 5 days from the purchase date.
Out of stock
Tuesday’s Salsa Footwork and Battles group lessons have a duration of one and a half hour.
From 19:00 – 20:30
Who is this class for?
- Beginner dancers who know the basics of Salsa
- Improvers dancers passionated to keep learning.
- Intermediate dancers who want to improve their Salsa Footwork,
- Advance dancers who want to learn our style and battle with all of us.
What is the content of the class?
During this class, we learn how to dance respecting the dance rhythm whether we dance on1, on2 or other Salsa Styles, keep body posture and attitude when you dance by yourself and to unleash your power to battle.
- 45 min to work on Salsa Footwork, Styling and Techniques
- 45 min to work on your improvisation, musicality and attitude
The goal is to prepare you mentally to improvise also to practice your steps, techniques, footwork, memory, stability, balance, musicality, self-expression, etc. And of course, to be ready for any Salsa Footwork competition like Salsanama, The World Latin Cup, La Negra, etc.
WATCH VIDEOS ABOUT OUR LESSONS HERE: youtube.com/carboneroacademy